Parishes' and Agencies' one-stop shop for:
- Increased offertory programs.
- Stewardship education workshops and training.
- Capital campaign planning.
- Creative estate planning workshops.
- Wills and Bequests Seminars.
- Individual major gift and planned giving consultation.
- The Annual Catholic Appeal.
The Office of Stewardship and Development works with parishes of every size, income and nationality, as well as with archdiocesan agencies, to promote sound fund raising practices that derive from the principles of stewardship. Stewardship calls us to recognize that all that we have is gift from a loving God and that we are called by God to receive these gifts gratefully, use them fully and to share them with others.
If you would like more information, or even a personal visit with one of our staff to discuss your parish's or agency's own situation and opportunities, please feel free to contact one of our staff.
Peter de Keratry
Interim Director, Department of Stewardship and Development
Parish Stewardship Coordinator
Barbara Shea Collins
Director of Development Services/Annual Catholic Appeal
Annual Catholic Appeal Operations Manager
Deborah Heglin Kozak
Benefactor Relations Coordinator